Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tentative: UX meets Code hackfest in December @ Barcelona

Quim recently started a new thread on Talk.m.o about a tentative meeting for UX experts and Code writers in Barcelona in December (4th to 6th).

Follow the thread and, if you are into Maemo as a UX enthusiast or Code writer, do register your interest in there.
There is some budget for it and Quim is aiming at gathering around 50 people to it.

Please note that nothing is confirmed yet.
Based on the interest this hackfest will generate, it will confirmed or canceled.

I feel it is a very interesting hackfest as I do like to write code, but when it comes to the UX of my application, I face plenty of new issues and doubts.
Surely that is the place I want to go for shedding some light onto them.

No comments: